RFID in Europe Magazine Febuary 2016
The RFID in Europe Magazine for Febuary 2017 is availible to download now
European RFID survey
RFID in Europe AISBL is a not-for-profit organization established in 2012. RFID in Europe's principle goal is to promote the adoption of Radio Frequency Identification and related technology solutions enabling small and medium sized organizations throughout Europe to gain competitive advantage through their best use. RFID in Europe connects with European end-users, operators, solution providers, universities, research establishments, non-government and government organizations and all other European stakeholders through own initiatives and promotion of national projects via our international network. RFID in Europe is an extension of a European Commission FP7 Thematic Network called RACE networkRFID initiated in 2009.
Race Network RFID Will
- Create a federating platform to the benefit of all European stakeholders in the development, adoption and usage of RFID.
- Position the European Union as a world leader in RFID excellence.
- Establish the market position for RACE networkRFID, defining the roadmap and addressing the barriers to adoption Promote best practices, case studies, reports, guidelines, events and services to increase awareness at European and national level.
In Addition It Will
- Provide a structure for initiating, developing and sustaining a large variety of support measures to promote the take-up of RFID with appropriate attention to associated automatic identification, data capture and communications technologies and their potential within application designs.
- Focus attention upon SME business communities and the potential that exists within them for product, process and services innovation.
- Address the requirements of policy-makers and the public to ensure that both businesses and consumers benefit from RFID with a specific focus on consumer trust and acceptance, innovation and enterprise